Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review: Restyle "Alice in Wonderland" book bag

I wanted to write a small review over this bag already a month ago, but I was too lazy (o。o;)

Anyway~ I ordered the bag on 07.02 and it was shipped out on 09.02, which was nice and fast. The bag arrived about a week later in Estonia. The shipping cost was around 10€ which was ok, but I was shocked to find out that they had shipped it in a bubble envelope! Who does that? Other than that the bag was nicely packed.

One can wear the bag in 2 ways, although I'm not really a fan of wearing it in the upright position, since my stuff would probably fall out, if I wanted something from my bag while walking. The size itself is nice, but I wish the depth would be bigger. I can hardly close the bag while carrying a water bottle with me. 

To the defects of the bag - as you can see on the pictures below my bag has a tiny pressure dot (not really sure how I should call it (;´Д`) ) on it. I'm not sure if it was a manufacturing defect or it ended up this way because of the way it was shipped. Also, after wearing it for a few times the print started peeling off on the left corner of the bag. Luckily the damage is really small, but I'm kind of worried what will happen in the future.

So what can I say. All in all I really like the design of the bag, but I'm not that happy over the defects (nor the shipping...) Brand has spoiled me a lot and I'm used to a better quality. Then again the bag was cheap compared to brand, so I can't really expect it to be on the same level.

If anyone wants to order it, you can do it on Restyle.pl




 Defects (。´╹A╹`。)

3 comments:

  1. Hei, mul oli üks küsimus - kes oli see kunstnik, kelle pilt Sul siin blogi ülaääres on. Kunagi oli Sul üks postitus, kus kirjutasid asju, mis meeldivad vms ja seal mainisid, aga ma ei leia postitust enam ja ei mäleta ka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kunstnikuks on Yoh - http://www.yoh-gallery.net/ 。◕‿◕。

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is just what I was looking for, I need a black/white classic style bag! Thank you for sharing.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete